Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Twist on Shower Rods

Get rid of all those boring old SHOWER RODS....install a BAMBOO ROD....WOW what a statement this makes! I went to a local home decor store and purchased a BAMBOO piece...install some shower cups to the wall to hold it in place and she was up and looking good! Try this...I don't think you will be disappointed.

Blessings,
Linda





I did this in a small bathroom at my beach condo....I liked it soooo much, that I think I will do this in a guest bath at home.

4 comments:

Miss Mustard Seed said...

Cute! It looks so much better than your standard chrome rod.

Shauna said...

I love this. It looks so much better than a shower rod!

Alicia said...

It does looks so pretty. The shower cups...were they hard to install? Is drilling involved or are they suction or glued?

The Working Housewife said...

Hi Linda, thanks for stopping by my blog, would love to have you as a follower. I LOVE that shower curtain! I see you are a Bama gal - so am I! We seem to cheer for opposite teams (football, that is), but that's ok. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails