Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Oh my, I have been given the Kreativ Blogger Award by two of my blogging friends...Natasha@5 Minutes Just For Me and Jane@Mamie Jane's...thank you ladies...I'm soooo excited! I have been enjoying blogging with these two awesome ladies...both are very creative so please be sure to go over and check out their blogs. I appreciate this honor and now I will pass it on to seven more creative friends.

The rules of the Kreativ Award ask that I name 7 things about me that you may not know...so here they are:

I have been married for 24 wonderful years to my best friend.

I love decorating magazines...keep them for several years...fav is Coastal Living!

I'm the BABY in my family...I have one brother and three sisters.

I look just like my father.

I teach a 3 year old Sunday School class at my church.

I love to travel with my family.

I LOVE Auburn Football...WAR EAGLE!!!!!

The 7 people that I would like to pass this award on to are:

1. Rebecca@Vintage Living
2. Mary Lou@Marmielu's Nest
3. Heidi@Craft Monkey
4. Debbie@Love the Decor
5. Donna@Sugar, Spice and Southern Life
6. Jane@Blondie's Journal
7. Deb@Dragonfly Treasure

And here are the "official' rules of the Kreativ Blogger award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Blogs.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each.

Thanks again Natasha and Jane,
Blessings,
Linda

7 comments:

marmielu said...

Oh, Linda! I'm so honored! I just wanted to say a quick thanks because I am in the middle of doing some Christmas shopping. I will be back to gather up my award.
Thanks so much!
Mary Lou

Rebecca said...

Hello Linda
Thank you so much for this honor... I will post the award this evening and I hope you have a lovely day!
Blessings
Rebecca

Donna said...

Hi Linda
Thank you for much for the award! I will post after while on my 1st Award!
You have a good day.
Blessings,
Donna

Love the Decor! said...

Thank you Linda
I appreciate it so much!
I will also post it after while

deb said...

Linda! Thank you sooo mcuh for my 1st Award!! How exciting!! I've done everything except for the links for my nominated 7...my link button is having issues..even tho it is set for web address it keeps puting it in as an email...grrr. will fix as soon as it's working.
I appreciate this so much!! Thanks again!
*hugs*deb

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Congratulations Linda, you deserve the recognition, your blog is very nice.

Alicia said...

Congrats on your award. You certainly deserve it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails