Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Historic Roswell

Last Saturday after spending hours in IKEA...I headed over to do some shopping in the Historic section of Roswell,Georgia...I had been there before and loved it. I can spend hours looking around in antique and gift shops and this is a great place to do this kind of shopping! I think the hubby was in shock that I didn't buy anything here...but after all I had just bought in IKEA...I know he was really proud of me!


Beautiful old buildings!


This shop was filled with lots of GOODIES!





This Antique shop had some awesome booths!




These SWEET vintage children's clothes brought back soooo many memories of ones that I sold in COTTAGE CHARM!




Love the stockings!


Chicken wire trees...how cute! I think these would be great for holding your jewelry...I just might make one!

6 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

That's a great place to visit, but I cannot believe you didn't buy anything. Girl you must have some major control because with all that yummy stuff I would be spending out-of-control!LOL

Jane said...

What a great area to browse and shop. I love little towns like that. Just the stuff outside of that antique mall had me going ahhhh!!!
Jane

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

What a fun way to spend the day and such quaint shops! I love shopping in places like this and no longer visit the Mall. I love seeing different ways to use chicken wire too!

Blondie's Journal said...

I love towns like these! SO much fun. I could never come home empty handed!!

Happy Wednesday, Linda!!

Dena Pickle said...

I would love to visit your little town it just looks so quaint! I would love for you to be my 100Th follower! I've been keeping an eye on it to see who it would be, but it still says 99.
It looks like I'm already following you!

Dena
sweetpicklesandchocolate

Donna said...

I would also love to visit Roswell. I love to go to the old-fashioned stores like that!
Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails