Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Hydrangea Stroll

 Welcome to a "SOUTHERN HYDRANGEA STROLL!!
I was so excited when I got the invite to my friend Ramona's "Hydrangea Stroll, and saw that the date was going to work for me this year (I missed it last year). I'm a huge fan of these beautiful flowers and I have been dying to see all 80 plus plants that Ramona has in her lovely garden. A Saturday morning stroll through her garden, was so much fun. So, come along with me and let's see all the beauty!
                                                                 Blessings,
                                                                     Linda

                                                       Beautiful huge blooms!

                                                 This is a new type of hydrangea
                                                        to me...isn't it gorgeous?

                                                    It's a "pistachio" hydrangea.

                                              We had a late freeze here on the
                                               Alabama gulf coast, so that has
                                               kept our hydrangea's from blooming
                                               like they normally do (bummer).



                                                     What a darn cute idea y'all!!!




                                         There were charming areas for sitting
                                         and enjoying all the surrounding beauty.





                                                I loved all her repurposed items.


                                                   A little bling is always nice.









 
                                          I always admire beauties like this.


                                               Great idea for chipped china.





 
Thanks for taking the stroll with me today.
Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
Vintage Inspiration 
Be Inspired
Share Your Style
Treasure HuntThursday
Feathered Nest Friday
MET Monday
Amaze Me Monday
Inspiration Monday
The Scoop
Mod Mix Monday
Work It Wednesday
 
 

15 comments:

Life at Still Woods said...

Hi Linda,
I enjoyed the stroll through Ramona's beautiful garden. I am pea green with envy over the hydrangeas. We moved ours two years ago and they are not happy campers. Hers appear to be in quite a bit of shade. Do you know how much sun they get daily? Thanks for the inspiration!
Blessings from Lynda at Still Woods Farmhouse

Judy Pimperl said...

Hey Linda! I don't believe I've ever seen that many hydrangeas in one place. Very pretty and I can see why she's so proud. What a great excuse to get some friends over--a "stroll"...sounds so "Southern" too. I always thought the blue blossoms were my favorite, but that green and pink one is really pretty...You took some great pics!
Judy

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Oh I love these flowers! I wish I could grow them -- they don't like it up North much I think! I LOVE all of the other ways they decorated -- the bling in the trees and that wheelbarrow AND those dishes on the ground! Even I could do that lol! So cute!

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh my, that sounds like such a delightful stroll! I love hydrangeas and mine are pretty, hers are outright gorgeous!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

What a gorgeous stroll! I love hydrangeas and I am hoping mine bloom this year...they didn't last year! I just love the idea of the plates in the dirt in the garden. How cute!

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful stroll, a feast for the eyes with all the little delights popping up like the china as well as the flowers themselves.

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my! What a beautiful garden. I would be stolling, sipping on ice tea, and well...I'd probably camp out there. LOL! Love all the greenery and flowers. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

K&B by the Sea said...

Oooh, I would LOVE to go on this stroll - hydrangeas are my favourite flowers, especially the blue ones! Ramona's gardens are lovely - lots of cute & creative ideas. So kind of her to invite people to come over to take a stroll and enjoy all the beauty :-)

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful stroll ,I love hydrangeas and hers are really gorgeous.I would have stayed there,lol.Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Caroline

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Absolutely gorgeous. but I am telling you, the windchime would be missing. Just telling it like it is.....I want that!!

Anny said...

How lovely! I'm in NJ and my hydrangeas have not started blooming yet.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a lovely garden full of my favorite blooms! Thanks for taking us along Linda and thanks for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

BeachGypsy said...

hi LInda, I loved the "stroll"......I love hydrangeas! loved all the pictures! Especially the silverware wind chime....so unique! has the heat arrived there yet? Its hot here in Charleston!

Unknown said...

I remember my grandma having this pot of Hydrangea, not only lavender and white too! This is beautiful!

Xoxo
Nancy

Unknown said...

What a fun stroll! Hydrangeas are my favorite and I love all of the varieties your friend has. Thanks for sharing with us Linda and blessings to you,
Patti

Related Posts with Thumbnails