Thursday, January 14, 2016

Down In The Delta...A Vintage and Antiques Market

Finally, a Vintage and Antiques Pop-Up Market has arrived here, on the Alabama Gulf Coast.
 Yes, on April 1st and 2nd, you can shop this show on the beautiful grounds of the Live Oak Landing. This park is located on the Alabama delta, in historic Stockton, Alabama and it is approximately 0.7 miles from I-65. Down In The Delta is a juried show, that will feature vendors from all over the gulf coast. This is an vintage inspired market featuring antiques, art, architectural salvage, jewelry, home décor, repurposed finds and pretty little things. I am happy to announce that, I will be a vendor that this fun market. So, please be sure to mark you calendars and call your girlfriends, to make plans for shopping this market. I am super excited about this market and have already started pickin' for some really neat treasures. To get more info about the market, click HERE.
                                                                   Blessings,
                                                                      Linda

                               Oh, I can't wait to see this pavilion full of vintage goodies.

                                                  Live Oak Landing is beautiful!
                                                          



                                               Here are some photos of a show that
                                                         I did back in October.






 




                                    If you are interested in being a vendor...click
                                                      HERE for more info.

                                            Thanks for visiting with me today and
                                         I hope to see ya...DOWN IN THE DELTA!

Pin It

                       I'd love for you to stay connected with Coastal Charm!!!!
 photo sifacebook_zps613f8abb.png photo sipinterest_zpsb48cb7f3.png photo siinstagram_zpsd860b130.png photo sirss_zpsdcc3111c.png
 photo sibloglovin_zps9b4854fc.png photo siemail_zpsc310a359.png 
Linking up here...
                                                    Share Your Style
                                                    Feathered Nest Friday
                                                       Talk of the Town
















6 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Linda, sounds like a great sale! And in a beautiful place. Your booth looks fabulous from your last show. A friend and I are selling at our first vintage sale this Sat. Wish us luck! Lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
Hugs,
Jann

Curtains in My Tree said...


I am just itching to go a good sale like that

thepaintedapron.com said...

Hope to see you and Judy there!
Jenna

20 North Ora said...

That looks like a great place to have a sale!! Wish I was closer.

Judy

Art and Sand said...

It's a long way to go, but it sure would be fun.

Have a great time in the Delta.

Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

What a beautiful setting for a vintage show! I'm sure it will be a huge success, just wish I lived closer so I could attend. Thanks for sharing at Talk of the Town.

Related Posts with Thumbnails